“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”-Yoda
- I never thought I would enjoy being challenged by yoga and want to do it again.
- I never thought I’d be excited to research and include vegan and gluten-free options in my diet.
- I never thought I’d be into meditation.
- I never thought I’d read and learn a lot from the likes of Tosha Silver and Abraham Hicks.
- I never thought I’d lose longtime friends only to meet beautiful and familiar kindred spirits I vibe with in unexpected places.
- I never thought I would rise up spiritually and find my own soul tribe.
- I never thought I would be a leader in my own way or a teacher/mentor to someone.
- I never thought I would uncover my long-buried unique voice and write poems and stories that people want to read.
- I never thought I could be a light to friends and anyone in need.
- I never thought I would believe in the Universe and guardian angels again.
- I never thought I would find love in someone so unexpected and trust that this person loves me too despite the silence and perceived obstacles.
And the constant theme running through all these changes I have gone through and are currently going through: “You are safe, you are blessed. You are loved beyond measure.” ❤🌻💛